Noah's Ark

Noah's Ark

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Please pray for Rascal the rabbit

Good morning! I've been running every morning for 10 weeks now, and this morning I ran into my first crisis. I believe that that Lord puts us into situations where we can do something for him. It helps us, and can help someone else. This morning I was over the half-way mark when I looked to the side of the road and saw a 'teenage' bunny flopping around. About the size of the palm of your hand was missing from its skin on its back with only muscle showing. We're taking him to Brunker's Wildlife Center in a minute. Pray for his recovery!!! God loves his animals too:):)

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for little Rascal! Let us know how he is doing~

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a thought or comment~