Noah's Ark

Noah's Ark

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Good morning, so I just woke up and had an interesting dream. I have a friend at church who will be getting married soon, and my dream was an impromptu wedding where the dress needed to be put together very quickly before she could walk down the aisle. I wound up helping put it together because I sew some, it was very pretty, but I wasn't dressed for the occasion , so I didn't wind up going to the reception or anything. Instead, I went outside and waited with a friend outside of a park, which had tennis courts. I man appeared to me, telling me about a zoo in the clouds that only certain special people were allowed to go to. I was special, and he said that the Lord had sent him. He looked like the kind of guy that had it all together, and very trustworthy. I thought that it was all pretty cool, and asked my friend if she would want to go with me to this zoo. She declined that she really did not want to go. I was shocked at why anyone would not want to go. So I called my mom, and told her about this man, and this offer. She sensed immediately that it wasn't right. She did her usual freak out that she does when she knows that something isn't r right, and being the stubborn daughter I hung up and said I could figure it out myself. I was already to go with the guy, and I told him that I had one last thing to do before we left on our journey. I said, you need to repeat after me. " Jesus is the way, the truth, and the Life. It is by him that we are saved because he is the son of God. There is no other name under heaven by which we must be saved. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son...." The man began repeating with me, but by the time we got halfway through what I wanted to say, he began to get smaller, and smaller, and eventually disappeared completely. I realized then that the Lord had obviously not sent the guy, and that he was sent as a distraction. Nothing in this world is worth risking getting off the path that God has set for you, because through the work that the Lord gives you to do, lives will be rescued and people will be set free.  Set on the right path, and the Lord will be glorified.  Don't let the cares of the world stop you from being as fruitful as the Lord has for you to be. Look to him in all things.
I thank the Lord for Godly friends, and my mom who are there to speak truth into situations. May the Lord help me to be a light to the truth in all situations.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting and SO TRUE! The Holy Spirit will lead you~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a thought or comment~